Zendaya and Tom Holland have been one of the most talked-about couples in Hollywood since they first met on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2016. The two have always been close, but it wasn't until 2021 that they confirmed they were dating.
Since then, Zendaya and Tom have been relatively private about their relationship. They rarely share photos of each other on social media and don't often talk about each other in interviews. But there have been plenty of signs that their love is still strong.
Here is a comprehensive timeline of Zendaya and Tom's relationship, based on publicly available information:
- 2016: Zendaya and Tom meet on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- 2017: Zendaya and Tom start filming Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- 2017: Zendaya and Tom deny dating rumors.
- 2018: Zendaya and Tom finish filming Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- 2019: Zendaya and Tom deny dating rumors again.
- 2020: Zendaya and Tom start filming Spider-Man: No Way Home.
- 2021: Zendaya and Tom are photographed kissing in a car.
- 2021: Zendaya and Tom confirm they are dating.
- 2022: Zendaya and Tom continue to date privately.
- 2023: Zendaya and Tom are still together, based on recent social media posts and sightings.
Evidence That They Are Still Together
Here is some of the evidence that suggests Zendaya and Tom Holland are still together:
- They are still supportive of each other's careers. Zendaya has spoken out about how proud she is of Tom's work, and Tom has done the same for Zendaya. They have also been seen attending each other's events and premieres.
- They are still seen together in public. Even though they don't always post about it on social media, Zendaya and Tom are often seen together in public. This suggests that they are comfortable being seen together and that they enjoy spending time together.
- They have both spoken about how much they value their privacy. This suggests that they are committed to their relationship and that they are willing to work to keep it private.
Based on the publicly available evidence, it is likely that Zendaya and Tom Holland are still together. They are both very supportive of each other's careers, they are still seen together in public, and they have both spoken about how much they value their privacy.
However, it is important to note that Zendaya and Tom have never publicly confirmed that they are still together. It is possible that they have broken up and have simply chosen to keep their split private.
Ultimately, only Zendaya and Tom know for sure if they are still together. But based on the evidence, it is likely that they are still going strong.